In support of the mission of the AIM-TeaM Energy Center to develop Bridging Leaders, it is important that necessary scale and sustainability be reached. Aside from Bridging Leaders who go through the flagship programs of the Center (i.e. BLFP, CRLDP, ILDP, etc.), there is a need to create programs that push the practice and advocacy of Bridging Leadership to a wider audience of development practitioners, managers, and leaders.
The Center's response is to create Public Programs and Customized Courses that address this need. These programs, which run anywhere from a day, a week, or around a month, provide a fundamental orientation to Bridging Leadership and its core concepts and practice. These public programs, while using the core content and process of Bridging Leadership, are adapted to the context and specific needs of the managers and leaders who take them.
|TARGET AUDIENCE||METHODOLOGIES||OBJECTIVES||ACCOMPLISHMENTS||KEY PROGRAMS|
The objectives of running Public Programs and Customized Courses are:
- To mainstream Bridging Leadership into the academic degree programs of the Asian Institute of Management, as a model of leadership action and framework for managing social change;
- To provide avenues for Bridging Leadership alumni (from flagship programs) to access Bridging Leadership capacity building for their new stakeholders, organizations, and partners in the future;
- To prototype the application of Bridging Leadership in new areas and sectors (i.e. Youth, Private Sector, Extractive Industries, etc.), which would both widen the framework's reach and deepen the research into its use and application;
- To create a platform for advocating Bridging Leadership to a wide audience of professionals, as a practical and effective approach to leadership for social change; and
- To discover potential Fellows for our flagship programs, from promising managers and leaders who go through our Public Programs and Customized Courses